ENAN 19: Einsendeaufgabe­n zu Unit 19 Aufgabe A Complete the following if-sentences with your own ideas. If he hadn’t done an apprenticeship, he would be unemployed. You would speak better English if you had studied more. If I had enough money, I would buy a car. We would have had serious problems if we had come too late. What will you do if I eat your dinner? I will do a distance-learni­ng course if they offer it next summer. If we didn’t (don’t?) go on holiday this year, we will go on holiday next year. You would be a lot happier if you spent more time…
ENAN 16: Einsendeaufgaben zu Unit 16
1. Her brakes failed when she was coming down the hill.
2. He did a PhD while he was working at school.
3. There was an announcement when I was listening to the radio.
4. We saw a musical while we were visiting Hamburg.
5. I made a mistake when I was accepting her friend request.
6. Our food was brought whilewe were watching football.
When I attempted to return the iron to the store, the cashier said that the store was unable to replace it or offer me a refund but advised me that it could be sent away for repair.
As I need an iron on a daily basis, and it was not clear how long a repair would take, this option was unsatisfactory. As the iron clearly does not function as it should and therefore does not comply with the legal standards of product quality, I am writing to you to ask for a full refund of the retail price which is 35.99€.